PMC Bronze offers clean, accurate range shooting at a reasonable price. This box holds 50 9mm Luger cartridges. This particular loading uses a lighter 115-grain bullet and generates a muzzle velocity of around 1150 feet per second. All PMC Bronze ammo comes in new, boxer-primed reloadable brass.Buy PMC Bronze
Although a relatively new entrant to the US market, PMC’s range ammo has rapidly gained popularity among American shooters for its moderate cost and solid shooting characteristics. The company behind PMC, the Poongsan Corporation of South Korea, is a highly experienced manufacturer of munitions that has handled South Korean military ammo contracts since the late 1960s.
As a major contributor to South Korea’s national defense, Poongsan takes great care in producing its ammo for reliable ignition and ballistics. Electronic quality inspections and internally sourced components ensure that each batch of PMC ammo matches the performance of the last.Buy PMC Bronze
PMC’s Bronze Handgun is manufactured with the same quality and dependability built into the Starfire ammunition. All PMC cartridges must pass through the rigorous inspection of the electronic powder check station. If the propellant in any cartridge varies by as little as two-tenths of one grain, the system stops, and that cartridge is discarded.
- Brand PMC
- Category Centerfire Handgun Rounds
- Caliber 9mm Luger
- Model Bronze
- Bullet Weight 115 gr
- Rounds Per Box 50
- Casing Material Brass
- Application Target,Hunting,Defense
- Bullet Type Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Muzzle Energy 338 ft lbs
- Muzzle Velocity 1150 fps
Many of our images are stock photos from the manufacturer and may not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- You must be 18 to purchase long gun ammunition & 21 for hand gun ammunition.
- We cannot accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
- Make sure you use the correct ammunition in your gun.
- Check your local laws and regulations before purchasing ammunition.
- The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state laws and restrictions.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.